Ukraine’s sanctions on Russia violate WTO rules - Russia
Russia is not going to sue against Ukraine yet, but is looking for other forms of solving the problem
Head of Russian Ministry of Economic Development Alexei Uliukaiev said that Ukrainian sanctions against Russia are against violate WTO rules, TASS. He added that Russia is unlikely bring a suit against Ukraine thought. “Probably we may seek other ways to solve the situation,” stated Uliukaiev.
September 16, President of Ukraine Poroshenko signed a decree on sanctions against Russia. The list, adopted by the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine, includes 388 individuals and more than 105 entities. In particular, about 20 Russian airlines are blacklisted. The issue of the counter-sanctions against Ukraine will be considered only after the receipt of all necessary clarification of Kyiv, as stated Head of Russian Ministry of Economic Development.
October 2, a summit in Paris, which to gather leaders of France, Germany, Ukraine and Russia, will embrace extending the Minsk agreement, according to a person involved in Kremlin policy. "Prolonging the truce means sanctions will stay, according to four German, French and U.S. officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity, citing the sensitivity of the issue," reports Bloomberg.
EU is ready to discuss introducing new sanctions against Russia 13 October, 10:27
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas