Ukraine’s Intelligence: Skirmish between FSB and Russia Armed Forces occurred in Crimea
Russian security forces used small arms
An armed provocation with the participation of the Russia Armed Forces and the FSB occurred in the occupied Crimea. The Head of Defense Ministry Main Intelligence Department Valery Kondratyuk announced this to President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko during the meeting held with the leadership of the security forces and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on August 11.
"So, Chief of Defence Intelligence, Lieutenant General Valery Kondratyuk said that, according to available information, there was an armed clash with the use of small arms between soldiers Russian Armed Forces and the Border Service of the Federal Security Service", stated in the press service of the Head of state.
Poroshenko instructed the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) to organize a talk in a trilateral Normandy format in order to initiate talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case