Ukraine to expand sanctions against Russian citizens and entities
1.7 thousand Russians already got banned from crossing Russian-Ukrainian border
More than 1,700 citizens of Russia are not allowed to enter the territory of Ukraine, as states the press service of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine (NSDC). At the same time, Ukrainian citizens are required their foreign passports to enter the territory of Russian Federation.
September 2, 2015 Ukrainian NSDC supported the position of the Cabinet and Security Service to expand sanctions against individuals and entities of the Russian Federation and other countries. This decision will soon be put into effect by decree of President Poroshenko.
When Russia started performing its aggression, supporting the militants of Donbas, Ukraine stopped all the military cooperation and cancelled all the agreements concerning military industry. In particular, the country stopped delivering missile systems, which are an important component of the strategic rocket forces of Russia.
As noted in a statement by NSDC, from the very first days of Russian agressive policy, Ukrainian law enforcement agencies have launched numerous criminal proceedings against officials of the Russian Federation.
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
EU Council not to impose sanctions against Russia because of Syria 17 October, 20:36
Ukraine banned all Russian payment systems in Ukraine 18 October, 14:35
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars