Ukraine still not received official proposal of debt restructuring from Russian Federation
Debt of $3 billion to the Russian Federation matures at the end of December 2015
“Ukraine still has not received an official proposal of debt restructuring from the Russian Federation”, - announced Artem Shevaliov, Deputy Finance Minister of Ukraine, reported ‘Interfax-Ukraina’.
"We have not received the offer from Russian side in official way. At this point we have no comments on the state debt" - he said.
On November 16 Putin said that Russia is ready for Ukraine to pay the debt of $3 billion from 2016 to 2018.
According to the Russian leader, Moscow admits that Kiev will not pay the debt in December 2015, as it was planned earlier, but the Ukrainian side will have to pay $1 billion in the next three years. Moreover, western partners have to present financial guarantees of such payments to Russia.
Later it became known that the Finance Ministry has not received the proposal of Ukrainian debt restructuring from the Russian side, announced by President Putin.
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case