Ukraine came back two "strayed" Russian soldiers to thier country
Ukrainian government already held the trial against Russians
Two soldiers of Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russian Federation, who were detained by Ukrainian border guards, were transmitted to the Russian side, - said Vasiliy Panchenkov, the head of press service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, TASS.
In Ukraine, the Russians were brought to trial and received the decree on the administrative offense that consisted of the border crossing.
Russian soldiers came to the territory of Ukraine during a trip from Moscow to Krasnodar Region. As Russians explained, when they went out of the train at the Chertkovo border station, there were no visible bordermarkers, so they happened to be on the territory of Ukraine, near the village of Milove in the Luhansk region.
Earlier Russian border guards have detained three Ukrainian paratroopers in Crimea, who illegally crossed the border. At the same time Border Directorate of FSS (Federal Security Service) of Russia indicated that Ukrainian servicemen came "to chat". The offenders had exclusively peaceful purposes. In October the militaries were transferred to the Ukrainian side.
Last year in August, the employees of the Ukrainian Security Service detained the group of paratroopers from Kostroma with weapons and documents on the territory of Donetsk region.
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars