Ukraine is not the main enemy to Russia… anymore
For the first time since 2013 the first place of Russian enemy has been held by Turkey
After Maidan and escalation of conflict in 2013 Ukraine became to Russia something like a red flag to a bull. But now this place was taken by Turkey, says RBK.
During first nine months of 2015 Ukraine was in tot news of every Russian media. USA was on the second place. Ob average Rusin media talked about Ukraine almost two times more often than about USA. But the level of aggressiveness slowly goes down.
Since the beginning of interaction of Russia to Syria, Russian media talk about Islamic State.
When on November, 24 Turkey brought down Russian bomber SY-24, new enemy appeared on the screens of Russian people. Since then Russian media started to call Turkey “a sponsor of Islamic State”.
There were no special announcement about how to do display Turkey. Everyone focused on what Putin says and followed his lead, says staff member of Russian Federal Channel.
Right after the attack Putin called actions of Turkey “a knife in the back”. Mass media caught this idea soon.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences 26 October, 17:15
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case