Two planes took off to take Afanasyev and Soloshenko to Ukraine
Two civil aircraft took off from Boryspil airport
Two civilian airplanes took off in the Moscow direction to return illegally detained in Russia Gennadiy Afanasyev and Yuriy Soloshenko. "UNN" reports this.
"Two civil aircraft flew to Russia. One of them will have to transfer the Ukrainians back home", reads the report.
Aircraft have to land at Vnukovo airport, where Ukrainians will go on board and return to Kyiv.
According to the "Crimea - the Realities", the mother of the convicted in Russia Gennadiy Afanasyev Olga arrived in Kyiv and looks forward to the return of her son to Ukraine.
She does not know any details of exactly when the planned exchange will take place, but hopes to see her son on Tuesday.
"I was told to come to Kyiv, if I am here, so there is a progress," Olga Afanasyeva said.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences 26 October, 17:15
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case