Turchynov: Russian Federal Security Service’s statements are hybrid war element and attempt to exacerbate situation
Secretary of National Security Council commented on information about alleged Ukrainian saboteurs in occupied peninsula
Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council (NSDC) Alexander Turchynov called the statement of the Federal Security Service of Russia about so called Ukrainian saboteurs in occupied Crimea an element of hybrid war against Ukraine. The press service of the National Security Council quoted his words.
"Hysterical and false statement of the Federal Security Service has no reason, except for attempts to escalate the occupation and to aggravate the situation on the Ukrainian temporarily occupied territories", Turchynov.
He added that there were no Ukraine’s Intelligence agents in the occupied Crimea over the last year.
"This is provocative nonsense is an element of the hybrid war that Russia waged against our country", Secretary of the National Security Council said.
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case