Russian Foreign Ministry harshly commented on situation in Odessa
Dolgov: "The actions of Ukrainian security officials confirm who is the true culprit."
The Commissioner for Human Rights, Democracy and the Rule of Law of Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs Konstantin Dolgov described events that took place yesterday, May 2, in Odessa in connection with the second anniversary of the riots in the House of Trade Unions on the Kulykove field, as "a shameful attempt of Ukrainian security forces and neo-Nazis to clean Odessa from those paying tribute to the victims of the tragedy."
He wrote this on Twitter.
According to Dolgov, the actions of Ukrainian security officials "confirm who is the true culprit."
Постыдная попытка укр.силовиков и неонацистов зачистить Одессу от отдающих дань памяти жертвам трагедии подтверждает,кто её истин.виновник.— Konstantin Dolgov (@KKdolgov) 2 мая 2016 г.
"There is no doubt that the organizers and executors of the Odessa massacre will not be able to evade responsibility, as their Nazi idols and accomplices," - he wrote.
Нет сомнений,что организаторам и исполнителям одесской бойни не удастся уйти от ответственности, как и их нацистским кумирам и пособникам.— Konstantin Dolgov (@KKdolgov) 2 мая 2016 г.
Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest 27 October, 13:30
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case