Syrian opposition announced new air strikes of Russian aviation on hospital in Aleppo
According to rescuers, as a result of an air strike killed two patients, another 13 injured
On new air strikes on the hospital in the opposition-controlled eastern district of Aleppo, reports Reuters referring to representatives of the opposition, as well as humanitarian workers. Interlocutors of the agency blame on Russian and Syrian aircraft regarding the airstrikes.
According to the opposition, and rescuers on Saturday at the hospital, which the agency calls the main traumatologic hospital in the eastern part of Aleppo, were dropped at least seven projectiles. According to the interlocutor of the agency, two patients died and another 13 were injured.
"The hospital is currently doesn't working. Bombs destroyed the walls, all the infrastructure, equipment and generators. There are no guards and no staff there. There is total darkness "- leads the agency words of the radiologist Mohammad Abu Rajab.
The Agency notes that this is the second case of the bombing of hospital over the past few days. On the first air strikes at a hospital in Aleppo, it was reported on 28 September. Then it was reported that some of the bombs hit the intensive care unit and injured patients.
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case