Sensational investigation in corruption around Vladimir Putin expected to be published
It's release is expected at 9 p.m. by Moscow time
Today the sensational investigation in corruption around the president of Russia Vladimir Putin is expected to be published. Such an announcement was posted by the founder of Agency of Journalistic Investigations which had previously published an article about the "girls of Putin and property for them," Drew Sullivan on his Facebook page.
"Mr. Peskov, tomorrow you will be working late. Please, consider this in your plans. At 9 p.m. by Moscow time.” – wrote Drew Sullivan.
Also the journalist draws attention of the readers from Ukraine, Azerbaijan and Serbia, promising that the investigation materials “will change the world”.
Negotiations in Normandy format resumed 20 October, 00:47
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels