Polozov: Savchenko's transfer may lead to her death
On the 11th day of the dry fasting Ukrainian pilot's health is in severe condition
The Russian government may convoy Ukrainian pilot Nadiya Savchenko, but it can lead to her death, - stated Savchenko’s lawyer Nikolai Polozov during his interview to "112 Ukraine" Channel.
"According to the law the Russian authorities may transfer Savchenko under guard especially because she is not hospitalized. Hospitalization is an exception in concern with such actions, but taking into account the current state of her health - such transfer can cause her death, she simply will not sustain..." - Nikolai Polozov said.
According to the lawyer’s words, on the 11th day of the dry fasting Savchenko’s health is in severe condition. "On Thursday, the intravenous infusion was carried out. This infusion makes the blood less viscous, but do not improve the condition of her inner organs." – the lawyer said.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists 21 October, 16:40
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars