Savchenko's state of health deteriorated, - lawyer
Lawyers would require the doctors' admission to Nadiya Savchenko
The state of health of Ukrainian pilots Nadiya Savchenko deteriorated, said her lawyer, Ilya Novikov in the air of 112 Channel.
"I saw Nadiya the day before, and she was quite cheerful. We talked for about three hours. Half an hour ago I spoke to the consul, who saw her today, he says, that she became worse, she had all the signs of exhaustion" , - said Ilya Novikov.
Novikov does not know why there was a decline in Savchenko’s health status. "I do not know if this is due to the fact that she had come to some drop of inner tension, which she remained throughout the process, and after the verdict Nadiya relaxed and her body, which was the last resource, started to weaken" , - he said.
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels