Savchenko's exchange is possible at "package principle"
Maybe parties will agree on the mutual extradition of persons of “a group for a group” basis
The exchange of Ukrainian pilot Nadiya Savchenko for the detained in Ukraine Alexander Alexandrov and Evgeniy Yerofeyev may be done at the "package principle", reported "Interfax", citing a source familiar with the situation.
That is, maybe the parties will agree on the mutual extradition of persons on the basis of “a group for a group”, said in a statement.
Also, according to the source, "There is a good chance for the issuance on reciprocity principle" of Russians Viktor But and Konstantin Yaroshenko being held in US prisons.
Yesterday the Russian Ministry of Justice reported that they had received a request for the documents for the Savchenko’s issuance.
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars