Lawyer: Savchenko will not be convoyed in the coming days
"The following week we are waiting for some good news", - Ilya Novikov
The lawyer of Nadiya Savchenko Ilya Novikov in the coming days expects good news about the fate of his client. He said this during the program "Black Mirror" on the TV channel "Inter".
"There is information that I have no right to disclose, but it also comes down to the fact that the good news connected with Nadiya’s case may come these days. I hope it will be sooner rather than later.", - said Novikov.
Novikov also said that according to his information, Savchenko will not be transported under guard in the coming days.
"Still, negotiations are going between Moscow and Kiev, and I will say cautiously that they are likely to move in the right direction, although more slowly than we would like to. And the following week we are waiting for some good news. I think that everyone understands and in Russia in particular, that an attempt to transfer Nadiya under guards in the current situation, and in her present condition will mean an attempt to disrupt such negotiations.", - said Novikov.
The media reported that Ukraine is preparing documents for the issuance of Savchenko both for serving her sentence, and for exchange.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas