Russians want to see Ukraine under their control
Levada - Center: The number of Russians willing to see Ukraine independent goes down
About 59% of Russians would like to see Ukraine sovereign and in good mutually beneficial relationships with Russia. The information was presented by Levada-Center - Russian non-governmental research organization. The Centre regularly conducts sociological research and it is one of the largest Russian centers in the field.
In November 2014 this number kept abreast of 64%.
In the same time the number of people willing to see Ukraine depended politically and socially goes up (27%) in comparison to 22% in December 2014.
Only 14% displayed uncertainty.
In general, interest of Russians to Ukraine lowered down.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain