Russian Armed Forces carry out dangerous for international airtraffic actions over Black Sea
This threatens the recurrence of MH17 tragedy
On the territory of the occupied Crimea are situated in full combat readiness groupings of air defense of the Russian Federation Armed Forces, which performance of certain tasks poses a threat to international aviation traffic and threatens the repetition of the tragedy of the Malaysian "Boeing". This was stated by the Chief Directorate of Intelligence of the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine.
"On October 14, groups of air defense Armed Forces of the Russian Federation on the territory of occupied Crimea were put on full aler. The alarm raised unit 31 Air Defence Division (Sevastopol), 37 Mixed Air Regiment (Gvardeyskoe) and the 38 Fighter Regiment (Belbek), 4 Air Forces units and Air defense of the Southern military District of the Armed Forces, "- said in a statement.
It is noted that the crews of radio units of Radio Engineering Regiment (Sevastopol), deployed at Cape Tarkhankut, Cape Fiolent, Mount Ai-Petri, near the town of Dzhankoy, Kerch, Feodosia, conducted detection and tracking of air targets, target designation transmission, antiaircraft missile systems and fighter aircraft guidance.
"Carrying out these activities in the airspace over the Black Sea poses a threat to international aviation traffic and threatens possible repetition of the tragedy of the Malaysian" Boeing MH17, which was shot down by a Russian complex "Buk" in July 2014 in the east of Ukraine", - emphasized the intelligence.
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars