Russian online shop offers baby cribs in shape of Buk missile launcher
The weapon of same kind downed the MH17 flight airliner over Ukraine in July 2014
Carobus, the Russia-based online shop, sells baby cribs looking like compact Buk missile launchers. The price of one item is 11,000 Russian rubles (roughly 175 U.S. dollars).
The designers also offer a license plate with the baby’s name – as a gift.
People who leave their comments online mostly disapprove the idea, calling the crib ‘trash’ and sarcastically asking whether it can down passenger planes.
As is known, Boeing 777 of Malaysian Airlines that was on its way from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, was downed over Donetsk region on July 17, 2014. 298 people were aboard; none of the passengers or the crew survived. The Ukrainian investigators who also looked into the tragedy said that the reason of the crash was the missile fired from Russian-made missile launcher Buk; one of such launchers - the same one that presumably hit the airplane - was used by Russian mercenaries in Donetsk region at the time.
Claims against Ukraine in MH17 case 30 September, 12:42
MH17 investigation to call all suspects before 2017 2 October, 11:01
Dutch FM calls Russia's Ambassador due to MH17 investigation criticism 30 September, 17:22
Peskov: MH17 investigation group not to consider information from Russia 28 September, 17:27
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels