Russian Minister of Energy: Ukraine to get Russian gas in any case
Gas deliveries will begin immediately after receiving of payment
If Ukraine does not sign the agreement reached in Brussels, it will have no influence on the supply of Russian gas, stated Russian Minister of Energy Alexander Novak, Interfax-Ukraine.
He also added that no any protocols are needed for Ukraine to buy Russian gas.
"Generally, verbal agreements are enough. We have agreed to sign a protocol of consultation, and we have done it," highlighted Russian Minister of Energy.
Gas supplies will start immediately after receiving the payment.
"Winter package is already running, and all that Ukraine needs to do, is just to pay the money and then it gets the gas,” kindly added Novak.
As was reported before, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) Board of Directors has approved a project to extend a loan of up to $300 million to Ukraine’s national gas and oil company Naftogaz. The loan is aimed to strengthen Ukraine’s energy security by supporting diversification of natural gas suppliers and delivery routes.
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars