Russian military aircraft violated Estonian airspace
Foreign Ministry of Estonia sent a note of protest to Russia
On March 28, Russian military aircraft violated Estonian airspace, informed press service of the headquarters of Estonian Defense Forces, reports “Interfax-Ukraina”.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Estonia sent a note of protest in connection to the violation of Estonian airspace by a Russian aircraft.
“On Monday at 10:29 a.m. AN-26 of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation entered Estonian airspace near Vaindloo island without permission and stayed there for at least a minute”, - it is said in the report of Estonian Defense Forces.
Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland 23 October, 10:33
American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning 23 October, 18:54
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars