Russian jets resume heavy shelling in Aleppo – 25 people killed
Russian planes have resumed air strikes on rebel-held districts in the city of Aleppo, in what activists say is the heaviest bombardment in days
War planes of the Russian Aerospace Forces resumed airstrikes on residential area in the East of rebel-held districts of Aleppo. At least 25 people are reported to have died, with children thought to be among the dead, reports BBC.
According to Syrian activists the city came under the most intense aerial attack during recent days - so-called "bunker busters" and other bombs hit Aleppo.
According to Syrian Human Rights Observatory, Russian was planes had dropped so-called "bunker busters" and other bombs.
Social media spread video of the so-called aftermath of the airstrike. There are scenes with children’s bodies wrapped in cloth and their mothers crying.
According to the non-governmental medical organization Doctors without Borders, there are only 11 functioning ambulance cars in the city.
The bombarding followed a short truce, arranged on the call of the Syrian government partially to allow the peaceful local citizens to leave the rebel-held districts in the eastern part of the city.
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition 27 October, 17:31
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case