In Syria Russian helicopter was shot down while searching for the pilots from downed earlier Su-24, - announced Express referring to The Ministry of Defence of Turkey.
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, based in London, reported on a downed Russian helicopter, which accomplished the rescue mission in Latakia to find pilots from earlier downed Su-24. Downed helicopter carried out an emergency landing.
Latakia is controlled by the Syrian opposition forces and the Kurds. Earlier, representatives of the opposition military units reported that both of pilots bodies from the Su-24 was found.
A journalist working in Syria, posted on his Twitter page video, which, according to his words, happened to be shot the moment of the fall of Russian helicopter
A video was downloaded on Youtube, allegedly posted by the Syrian opposition forces, which demonstrated how the Russian helicopter was shot down. The authenticity of the video is hard to confirm.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland 23 October, 10:33
American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning 23 October, 18:54
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars