Russian gas in Europe fell in price by 56% over the year
The average gas price in the first quarter of 2016 amounted to 167.6 USD
Russian gas prices continue to decline, despite the recent rise in oil prices, - reported “Zerkalo nedeli” with reference to the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation.
For example, in March the cost of a thousand cubic meters of Russian gas on the spot market in Germany fell to 147.2 USD. Thus, in March, gas prices have fallen by 14.6%, while in annual terms prices fell by 56%. The average gas price in the first quarter of 2016 was 167.6 USD per thousand cubic meters.
As known, gas prices are linked to world oil prices, but they react to changes of oil prices not immediately - but with a time lag of six to nine months.
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case