Russian Federation delays allocation of funds for the development of Crimea
Russia will allocate 340 million USD, but in the next year
Russia decided against allocating funds for the development of the occupied Crimea in the current year. This was stated by the Minister of Economic Development Alexei Uliukayev during his visit to the annexed peninsula, reported "TASS".
According to the minister, Russia will allocate 23 billion RUB (340 million USD) for Crimea, but in the next year.
"We had decided to shift significant amounts, postponing them or 2017 and subsequent years. This applies to the amount of about 23 billion rubles. In the light this decision, there will be no another changes regarding this issue”, - Uliukayev said.
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas