Russian Federation cancelled oil products pipelines exploitation agreement with Ukraine
Russian Foreign Ministry was tasked to inform the Ukrainian side on the decision
The Russian Federation cancelled an agreement with Ukraine on exploitation of oil products pipelines on the territory of Ukraine. This is stated in the order of the Russian Federation #2144-p from October 12.
"To accept an offer of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation on the termination of the agreement between the Russian and Ukrainian governments on interaction at exploitation of oil product pipelines, signed in Moscow in July 26 1995," – reads the order.
Russian Foreign Ministry was tasked to inform the Ukrainian side on the decision.
Note that the agreement rendered that the pipelines Samara – Western Direction and Grozny-Armavir [Russia] – Trudova [Ukraine] are being exploited by the subsidiaries of the Russian main product pipelines operator "Transnefteproduct", incorporated into "Transneft".
JSC "Transneft" sold the areas the pipe sections, passing over the territory of Ukraine to a Swiss company International Trading Partners AG. The deal was approved by the Federal Antimonopoly Service of Russian and Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
PACE adopts two resolutions on Ukraine 13 October, 08:35
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars