Russian diplomat tried to bribe Ukrainian law enforcers
Issue of announcing Russian diplomat persona non grata is under consideration
The Ukrainian Security Service has unveiled an attempt of a diplomat of the Russian Federation Consulate General in Kharkiv to bribe one of the Ukrainian law enforcers, according to the SSU press service.
"Russian offered 400 US dollars for the issuance of driver's licenses in his name and the name of another representative of a foreign consular offices. After detaining a man introduced himself a diplomat of the Consulate General of Russia in Kharkiv. He showed law enforcers a diplomatic passport and accreditation card. Considering that the foreigner has a diplomatic immunity, he was released. SSU considers the question of announcing the Russian diplomat persona non grata ", - the report says.
Security Service of Ukraine continues to oppose the representatives of special services of the Russian Federation in their effort to corrupt law enforcement bodies of Ukraine, and also to use these situations to compromise state institutions, noted in the department.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas