Russian attempts to soften the EU sanctions were unsuccessful
EU not to lift its sanctions until the Minsk deal is fully respected by Russia
"There have been some attempts to make any loopholes of if not to cancel, then at least to mitigate the EU sanctions against the Russian Federation. It has not happened though," stated deputy of head of Presidential Administration of Ukraine Konstantyn Yelisieiev.
EU will prolong its sanctions until all the conditions and all the provisions of the Minsk agreements are followed, added the head of the Presidential Administration. He refused to disclose details of the arrangements for the release of Ukrainian pilot and MP Nadia Savchenko that were reached during the Paris talks.
Following the Norman quartet meeting, it was agreed that the elections in the occupied part of Donbass will be held only after the withdrawal of Russian troops. Yelisieiev added that the date of the elections have not yet been agreed. "For us the key point is to discuss and adopt the law first, and the date we will be approved in appropriate way," he highlighted.
OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement 23 October, 19:40
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported 22 October, 22:01
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel mined
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars