Russian airlines flying to Crimea are fined $30 million by Ukraine
27 of 29 Russian airlines, banned by Ukraine since October 25, flew to occupied Crimea
Andriy Pivovarsky, Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine, announced that 29 Russian airlines are forbidden to fly to Ukrainian cities. According to his words, 27 of them flew to occupied Crimea.
Also, Ukraine penalized Russian airlines flying to occupied Crimea for total $30 million by October 1, reported Sergei Petukhov, Deputy Minister of Justice of Ukraine, UNIAN.
"After the facts of violations of the airspace over Crimea by Russian airlines, Ukraine prepared 4,750 protocols on every fact totaling ₴646 million [$30 million] by October 1, 2015. They paid ₴0.00 to the state budget", wrote Petukhov on his Facebook page.
On September 25, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine adopted decision to ban flights of Russian airlines to Ukraine since October 25.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Ukraine banned all Russian payment systems in Ukraine 18 October, 14:35
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars