Russia to form 3 divisions to counter NATO by the end of 2016
Russian Ministry of Defense has started arranging locations for new divisions
Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation is going to create three more divisions by the end of 2016 to counter NATO’s military enhancement, informed Minister of Defense of Russia Sergei Shoigu, reports “TASS”.
“Ministry of Defense intends to take a number of measures countering NATO’s military enhancement in the vicinity of Russian borders. Two new divisions will be formed by the end of the year in the Western military district, one division – in the Southern military district”, - Shoigu stated.
According to Shoigu, currently the Ministry is arranging locations for the new divisions.
“I ordered to use prominent construction solutions while building the objects. These are modular designs. The technology of streamline production enables construction of buildings in three to four weeks”, - Shoigu elaborated.
He noted, that the construction can be easily relocated if necessary.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case