Russia to block 4 articles about drugs on Wikipedia
Notifications of amendment to the Integrated registry of prohibited information have already sent
Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Telecom, Information Technologies and Mass Communications will insert to the integrated registry of prohibited information 4 articles from the Internet-encyclopedia Wikipedia, which contain information about drugs – informed press service of Roskomnadzor (Federal Drug Control Service of the Russian Federation) in Twitter.
“As the result of investigations the information in 4 articles on Wikipedia was declared prohibited. Notifications of amendment to the integrated registry of prohibited information were sent,” – said the message.
The fifth article about JWH-018 was not insert to the registry because prohibited information was deleted by administration.
Earlier Roskomnadzor has admitted information in 5 articles of Russian-language Wikipedia as prohibited because of facts about drugs in them.
The scandal connected with Wikipedia emerged because of article “Charas” in August recent year the article described a method of preparing drugs.
The resource became unavailable for series of users on August 24 in the evening. The article was edited, after what Roskomnadzor unblocked the resource.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- POLITICS10:13Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- POLITICS10:02Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas