Russia stopped transit of Ukrainian products through its territory
By January, 4, Russia prohibited transit of Ukrainian products through its territory
Russia prohibited transit of Ukrainian products on its territory, says Press Center of Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine.
“Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine announces Russia has forbidden transit of Ukrainian products on its territory. These actions are unreasonable and unnecessary”.
The document says this step made “considering special interests and economic security of Russia. In the list og banned countries are also Albania, Iceland, Montenegro and Lichtenstein. But Ukrainian case is upon special conditions: embargo will enter into force only when Ukraine signs an order of free trade zone with EU. Free Trade Zone with Europe is validated since January, 2016.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas