Russia sent nuclear missiles to border with Lithuania and Poland territory
Also Russia deployed S-300 in Syria after information about possible US air strikes
Russia sent equipped with nuclear-tipped missiles "Iskander-M" in Kaliningrad, a city which is located between Poland and Lithuania.
This was reported by Reuters with reference to US intelligence data.
The report said that the displacement can have harmless intentions. So, in 2014, Russia sent the missile systems in Kaliningrad as part of military exercises
Also, it is possible that it is a political gesture to demonstrate the power on the background of dissatisfaction with the NATO, the report said, citing a source in intelligence.
Also Russian S-300 were deployed in Syria after the leakage of information about possible US air strikes on Syrian airfields.
In an interview with TV channel "Dozhd" this declared spokesman for the Russian Foreign Ministry Maria Zakharova.
"C-300 appeared there after the leak from close to US establishment experts about cruise missiles to bomb the Syrian airports," - said Zakharova.
Recall that in Russian Defense Ministry confirmed the delivery to Syria of new anti-missile systems.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case