Russia released the video of the alleged air strike against ISIS
Sukhoi Su-34 strike fighter destroyed the command post of one of the ISIS units near the village of Kassert-Faraj, Syria
The Russian Ministry of Defense released a video of an alleged air strike against ISIS positions near the village of Kassert-Faraj.
"October 1, 2015 Sukhoi Su-34 strike fighter destroyed the command post of one of the ISIS units near the village of Kassert-Faraj (southwest of Al-Raqqah). As a result of a direct hit by an object, it is completely destroyed and a large crater has formed in its place," according to the statement.
Earlier, the Russian Ministry of Defense reported that for the last day of the Russian air group aircraft in Syria, carried out 18 sorties and targeted 12 ISIS objects.
September 30 Russian Air Force struck the first airstrike in Syria. The bombing killed at least 30 people, including 12 children. Local media reported that there were no ISIS militants at that place, and aviation of the Russian Federation is bombing places where the opponents of the Assad regime are located.
Watch the video
Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president 26 October, 16:26
Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences 26 October, 17:15
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII 26 October, 10:44
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case