Russia reinforced Black Sea Fleet in Crimea with 200 units
Black Sea fleet of the Russian Federation received 40 ships and vessels in 2015
In 2015 Black Sea fleet of Russia in annexed Crimea received more than 200 military units, including 40 new ships and vessels. In 2016 new jetfighters, surface ships and submarines are expected, informed Commandant of Black Sea fleet Admiral Oleksandr Vitko, reports “Ria News”.
“In 2015 Black Sea fleet received more than 200 military units and about 40 different ships and vessels”, - mentioned Vitko.
The fleet was also supplied with 3 newest diesel-electric submarines of 636 “Warshavyanka” project, 2 small rocket ships, 10 warships and 20 auxiliary vessels.
According to Vitko, two newest ships “Admiral Grigorovich” and “Admiral Essen” will arrive to Sevastopol in 2016. Two newest diesel submarines “Stariy Oskol” and “Krasnodar”, which carry “Kalibr” rockets will be supplied soon.
The number of contractors went up by more than 10% in 2015, more are expected, assured Vitko.
Last year almost 2,4 thousand contractors arrived to serve in the fleet. 600 more are expected in the nearest future, claimed the Commandant.
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars