Russia may impose a lifetime ban on entrance for ATO participants
In response, the Ambassador of Ukraine to the USA Valeriy Chaly offered to impose a ban for entrance to Ukraine and the United States for Russian politicians who initiated such prohibition for ATO participants
Russian State Duma deputies from the Communist Party Valery Rashkin and Sergei Obukhov offered Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev to list ATO members for whom might be denied entry to Russia for life, RIA Novosti reported referring to the deputy's request.
"We ask you in cooperation with law enforcement agencies to make the most complete list of persons who actively participated in the so-called ATO in order to introduce for them a lifetime ban on entry to Russia", stated in the request.
Reportedly, the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Ukraine to the USA Valeriy Chaly in response proposed to ban entry to the United States and Ukraine for the deputies of State Duma who initiated the ban to enter Russia for ATO participants, according to the statement in his Facebook page, Gazeta.ua.
"I will try that all Russian politicians - the initiators of this crazy idea to be banned from entering Ukraine and the United States - with all the circumstances that it follows," wrote Chaly.
He noted that it will be hard for Russian authorities to make a list of all participants of Anti-Terrorist Operation due to the fact that to the members of ATO can be subsumed over a dozens of millions of Ukrainians.
“If you want to isolate Russia from the civilized world forever – that is your decision. But you should know: in Ukraine, ATO participants - in any other way - are dozens of millions. You would have work cut out for creating such list. You might as well add me to the list,” Valeriy Chaly wrote addressing the initiators of such ban.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas