Russia imposed embargo for Ukrainian products
Russia imposed embargo for Ukrainian foodstuffs, raw materials and agricultural products
Government Of Russian Federation published regulation to introduce foodstuff embargo for Ukraine. The order validates since January, 2016. Russia forbids import of agricultural products and raw materials out of Ukraine.
“Since January, 2016 it is prohibited to import to Russia foodstuff, raw materials and agricultural products from Ukraine”, - said in the additional document.
December, 21, 2015 in Brussels started trilateral meeting between Ukraine, Russian Federation and European Union about trade and economy questions regarding Ukraine. Ukraine implements free trade zone with EU that will be validated in January, 2016.
On December, 16, Vladimir Putin signed an order to cancel free trade regime between Ukraine and CIS countries.
Arseniy Yatsenyuk said Ukraine is ready to Russian sanctions and will answer in the same way.
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest 27 October, 13:30
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case