Russia expects from Ukraine adequate suggestions on debt reconstruction, - Russian Finance Minister
Russia is ready to discuss debt reconstruction despite the lawsuit in London court
The Russian Federation is ready to discuss reconstruction of a $3 billion debt, despite the fact that it already filed a lawsuit in London court. Russia expects adequate suggestions, Russian Finance Minister Anton Siluanov stated, informed “Interfax”.
“Speaking about reconstruction, we can suggest better conditions than commercial creditors. Unfortunately, our colleagues in Kyiv haven’t made any adequate suggestions”, - Siluanov claimed.
“Nevertheless, despite the fact that we have already filed a lawsuit to London court we are still ready to consider offers from Ukraine, but we want adequate offers”, - he said.
Earlier, on February 17 Russia filed a lawsuit against Ukraine about the $3 billion debt.
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels