Russia during military drills transferred 41 600 soldiers to Ukrainian border,- Intelligence
The grouping of the Armed Forces includes 14 battalion tactical groups
The Russian Federation in the framework of the military drills "Caucasus-2016" transferred to the Ukrainian border " about 41.6 thousand soldiers. This was reported in the press service of the Ukrainian Defense Ministry on Facebook.
According to Defence Intelligence, the quantity of arms is: tactical missile complexes "Tochka-U" - 4; tanks - 298; armored combat vehicles - 1566; artillery systems - 363; multiple launch rocket systems - 169.
In addition, in preparation for the strategic command and staff exercises "Caucasus-2016" to support action of grouping of Russian troops on the border with Ukraine in readiness for combat use concentrated 468 planes and 303 helicopters of Armed Forces.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars