Russia does not intend to hold meeting in Normandy format until 'positive changes from Kyiv'
Death of Russian troops will not remain without consequences
Russia does not intend to hold a meeting in the Normandy format until seeing "positive changes from Kyiv". It is reported by the press service of the Russian Foreign Ministry.
"As President Vladimir Putin said on 10 August in the current environment and as long as we do not see any real positive changes from Kyiv, its rejection of the policy of terror and provocation, it makes little sense to meet in Normandy format, especially in the beginning of September in Beijing", reads the report.
The ministry also said that "the damage caused to the Russian side, the loss of Russian troops will not remain without consequences".
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case