Russia Defense Ministry announces completion of spot checks of combat readiness
Russian Federation announced its start on August 25
Spot checks of combat and mobilization readiness of the troops of the South, Western and Central military districts, the Northern Fleet, the main command of air and space forces command of the Airborne Troops of the Russian Federation is completed. The press service of the Russian Defense Ministry reported this.
"During the checks the movement of troops over long distances of over 2000 km by air, rail and sea transport to carry out the tasks assigned to the regions was held", reads the statement.
It noted that the tank, infantry and artillery units carried out the shooting on the unfamiliar territories.
Recall that Putin decided to conduct spot checks of combat readiness on August 25. After this Polish Defense Minister Antoni Macierewicz called an emergency meeting of the heads of the Operational Command of the Armed Forces, the Military Counterintelligence Service and the Military Intelligence.
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain