Russia decided to destroy sanctioned alcohol
From August 6 already 600 tons of imported products were destroyed, Russian Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Surveillance reported
In Russia continues a fight with imported products, now is a turn for alcohol. The decree "On measures for prevention of illegal production and turnover of ethanol, alcohol and ethanol-containing products" was published on the website of Russian government.
The alcohol products, raw materials, semi-finished products, packaging, labels and excise stamps are to be destroyed.
"In accordance with the approved rules, Russian Federal Service for alcohol market regulation is empowered to organize the destruction of products converted into state property, confiscated from illegal circulation…Also, Federal Service is responsible for the organization of sales of the seized or confiscated converted to the federal property transport vehicles and its accounting upon the decision of the court," said in a statement.
Recall July 29 Russian President Putin signed an order to destroy products imported from western countries. The very day when the order came into force (August 6), Russia steamrolled near 319 tons of vegetables, fruit, meat, and diary products. Overall, from time the decree came into force, Russian Federation destroyed over 600 tons of sanction products.
People from all over the world are signed a petition urging the Russian government not to destroy the foods but give to the poor instead.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Ukraine banned all Russian payment systems in Ukraine 18 October, 14:35
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case