Russia confirmed closing of Ukrainian confectionery products' transit
"At the initiative of Rospotrebnadzor the transit from Ukraine to Central Asia was closed" - Customs Administration press service
Russian Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Welfare (Rospotrebnadzor) took the decision to close the transit of confectionery products from the territory of Ukraine. This was reported by Head of Public Relations of the Central Customs Administration of the Federal Customs Service Yekaterina Anchiporova, reported "TASS".
Earlier it was reported that Russian Federation delays allocation of funds for the development of Crimea
"At the initiative of Rospotrebnadzor the transit of confectionery products from Ukraine to Central Asia was closed. Last week we received their letter and created our disposal on its basis” – stated Yekaterina Anchiporova.
The Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine confirmed the information on the difficulties encountered with the transit of Ukrainian goods through the territory of Russia.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences 26 October, 17:15
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case