Russia to stop visa-free regime with Turkey on January 1, 2016
November 24 Air Force of Turkey shot down Russian Su-24 bomber
“Russia stops visa-free regime with Turkey on January 1, 2016,”- said Sergei Lavrov, the Foreign Minister of Russian Federation.
"Russian government decided to freeze the visa-free regime, which functions between Russia and Turkey. This decision will be enforced on January 1," - announced the Minister.
November 24, Turkish Air Force downed the Russian Su-24 bomber. The plane crashed on the Syrian province Latakia territory, where Syrian government actively fights with militants.
The Russian side said that the Su-24 did not cross the border of Turkey and acted upon the Syrian objects only.
In its turn, Turkey insists that according to their radars Russian aircraft forced 4 km further into the territory of the country. Moreover, the plane got 10 warning in five minutes about its violation of the airspace, and only then Turkish enforcers shot it down.
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain