Russia: Bellingcat’s report on MH17 a “conspiracy theory”
Russian Defense Ministry claims that their anti-aircraft defense complexes are not involved in MH17 crash
The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation responded to Bellingcat’s report on the involvement of the Russian army in MH17 crash, informed RBC.
“None of the Russian anti-aircraft complexes crossed Ukrainian-Russian border”, - stated Deputy Head of press service and information department Aleksey Komarov.
According to Komarov, "conspiracy theories" of the journalist group have been numerously disproved by bloggers and experts. “Their report should not be taken seriously”, - Komarov pointed out.
Komarov emphasized that position of the Defense Ministry of the Russian Federation about the MH17 tragedy hasn’t changed. “Russian Defense Ministry has publicly expressed its position concerning the reasons of the tragedy and alleged involvement of Ukrainian Armed Forces”, - Deputy Head of the department stated.
Earlier experts of the international investigation group Bellingcat in their report on MH17 tragedy announced that Putin and Shoigu are directly involved in the disaster.
Dutch FM calls Russia's Ambassador due to MH17 investigation criticism 30 September, 17:22
Claims against Ukraine in MH17 case 30 September, 12:42
MH17 investigation to call all suspects before 2017 2 October, 11:01
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars