Russia banned the purchasing of foreign software for state and municipal needs
The law provides the creation of a single register of Russian programs
Russian Government desided to ban the foreign software, reported Krym Realii. The exceptions are those cases, where there is no analogue in Russia with the necessary functional, technical and operational characteristics, according to a decree, signed on November 20 by Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev.
According to the decree, the foreign software and other IT-products will be not allowed to take part in public procurement tenders, if they have two or more Russian analogues.
The Association of European Businesses stated that most of IT-companies are leaving the Russian market in terms of "unclear rules" with state contracts.
Federal Antimonopoly Service and Finance Ministry of Russian Federation were against the decree on limiting the government procurement of foreign software.
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars