Russia and the US to resume talks on the air operation in Syria
Washington received the official response from Moscow considering possible meeting
Russia and the United States plan to resume talks on measures to prevent incidents in the Syrian sky, reported Agence France-Presse with referring to official sources.
Washington received the official response from Moscow about the possibility of such meeting. "The US Department of Defence received the official response from the Russian Defence Ministry on the proposal of ensuring the safety of air operations in Syria", AFP quotes Peter Cook, press secretary of the Pentagon. "The Department is considering Russia's response, the negotiations could be held next weekend".
Earlier, Ashton Carter, US Secretary of Defence, announced that the United States are not going to cooperate with Russia in fight against ISIS in Syria, as long as Moscow "continues to strike at other targets."
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars