Relatives of murdered Grabovsky were not allowed for identification, - lawyer
On Monday the autopsy and forensic medical examination will be performed.
The body of Yuri Grabovsky, disappeared lawyer of detained Russian Alexander Alexandrov, was delivered to the Institute of Forensic Medicine in Kyiv, reported Oksana Sokolovska - the lawyer of the second detained Russian Evgeny Erofeev.
"Many colleagues have asked questions about the funeral. On Monday the autopsy and forensic medical examination will be performed. After that the funeral issue will be decided. Main Military Prosecutor's Office alone has made the identification of the corpse, without the involvement of family members and non-admission of Yuri’s colleagues and partners. All other information is carefully concealed from the lawyers ... ", - wrote Sokolovska.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas