Putin to conduct spot checks of combat readiness of military in three Russia’s districts
It will last until August 31
Russian Defense Ministry on behalf of Russian President Vladimir Putin will hold a surprise check of combat readiness of Russia's armed forces, which will affect the South, West and Central Military Districts, as well as the Northern Fleet and the main commands of aerospace forces and airborne troops. Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoygu said this to RIA Novosti.
The troops of these districts and units are on alert. Testing will take place from August 25 to 31.
Shoygu also said that Russia is already preparing for the Caucasus-2016 drills in the Southern Military District.
Playing disengagement 12 October, 20:30
Over past day in ATO zone 3 Ukrainian soldiers were injured, - Lysenko 15 October, 17:07
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas