Putin sacked eight Russia’s generals
Among them - two generals from Investigative Committee of Russia
Russian President Vladimir Putin issued a decree on the dismissal of the eight generals. The corresponding document is available on the official portal of legal information.
In particular, Putin fired two generals from the Investigative Committee of Russia - the first deputy head of the Main Directorate of the IC on ensuring activities Vitaliy Frolov and deputy head of the State Control Procedure in combating corruption Dmitriy Shershakov.
In addition, six others were suspended from their posts.
The same decree appoints other people in their places.
Over past day in ATO zone 3 Ukrainian soldiers were injured, - Lysenko 15 October, 17:07
Playing disengagement 12 October, 20:30
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case