Putin hopes to restore dialogue between Russia and United States in constructive direction
Russian President Vladimir Putin congratulated Barack Obama on US Independence Day with call to return bilateral relations between Moscow and Washington
"The history of Russian-American relations confirms that acting on an equal partnership basis and respecting the legitimate interests of each other can help successfully solve the most complicated international problems to the benefit of the people of both countries and of all humanity", reads Putin’s congratulatory telegram.
According to BBC, he youth wing of the "United Russia" party arranged an improvised exhibition dedicated to the Day of US Independence in the center of Moscow on Monday.
"The world needs such a powerful country like the United States and we need too. But we do not need constant interfering in our affairs, pointing out how we should live, preventing Europe to build a relations with Russia", Putin said.
Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president 26 October, 16:26
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case